Ware Malcomb Announces Executive Leadership Transitions
January 06, 2020
Longtime Ware Malcomb CEO Lawrence R. Armstrong to become Chairman
Kenneth Wink Promoted to CEO; Jay Todisco Promoted to President; Matt Brady Promoted to EVP; and Tobin Sloane Promoted to EVP/CFO
Ware Malcomb, an award-winning international design firm, today announced Lawrence R. Armstrong, who has served as CEO for 28 years, has elected to transition into the new role of Chairman of Ware Malcomb.
Kenneth Wink, a 25-year veteran of Ware Malcomb and currently Executive Vice President, has been promoted to CEO, and Jay Todisco, currently Executive Vice President who has been with the firm for 21 years, will assume the role of President. Ware Malcomb also announced the promotion of Matt Brady from Regional Vice President to Executive Vice President, and Tobin Sloane from Chief Financial Officer to EVP/CFO.
Press & Articles
- May. 11 Ware Malcomb Announces Construction Is Complete on Two New Buildings at Mississauga Gateway Centre
- Apr. 23 Ware Malcomb Announces Ed Mayer Promoted to Principal in Newark Office
- Apr. 21 Ware Malcomb Announces Construction is Complete on Historic Renovation of Paradise Theatre in Toronto
- See more
Awards & Rankings
- May. 18 Engineering-News Record’s 2020 Top 500 Design Firms | #14 AE Firm | #136 Overall
- Apr. 15 CCAEA 2020 Public Project Award of Excellence | Large Projects Category | Riverside University Health System Medical and Surgical Center
- Mar. 23 San Diego Business Journal Commercial Real Estate Awards 2020 | WM San Diego Sorrento Valley Office Building
- See more