We partner with our team members, clients, industry colleagues and local communities to create a more sustainable world. We strive to develop environmentally friendly business practices to create a healthier built environment for future generations.
Ware Malcomb has a team dedicated to companywide sustainability efforts. Ongoing initiatives are focused on improving internal operations, service offerings and education—all to promote a reduced global footprint.
We provide sustainable, renewable and environmentally responsible options to enhance projects in healthy and economical ways. Our team of LEED®, WELL™ and Fitwel® accredited professionals offers expertise in green design practices to meet project goals and local jurisdiction requirements.
We offer the following levels of service:
- Sustainable Design including energy efficient, renewable and reduced embodied carbon options into the project design, without seeking a certification.
- LEED Design solutions utilizing sustainable design principles as outlined by the USGBC or CGBC to pursue project LEED Certification.
- Green Globes support to provide information on the sustainable design solutions incorporated into the project and target certification.
- WELL Building Standard strategies focused primarily on optimizing occupant health, increasing employee productivity and improving quality of life in the built environment.
- Fitwel aligned options to improve the health of a facility’s employees, visitors or residents as well as the surrounding community.
Our design solutions help result in healthier buildings, improved work environments and sites, reduced operating costs and natural resource conservation. We are proud members of the US Green Building Council and Sustenabilidad Para Mexico (SUME).