Ware Malcomb’s Civil Engineering team specializes in commercial land development projects, with a focus on efficient design practices that reduce overall site construction costs. The team has worked on commercial office, industrial, healthcare, public, education, retail/restaurant, mixed-use, and multi-family, residential and subdivision projects. Ware Malcomb is NCEES Certified.
- Site optimization modeling utilizing siteops
- Due Diligence and Feasibility Studies
- Conceptual civil engineering design
- Site and Master planning
- Entitlement and permitting
- Civil Contract documents
- Land Surveying
- Grading Design
- Roadway Design
- Fema Floodplain Analysis
- Drainage Analysis and Design
- Utility Design and Studies
- Erosion and Sediment Control Design and Inspection
- Construction observation
View our project portfolio here.
Ware Malcomb’s ability to collaborate as one team results in an integrated approach that increases the accuracy, quality, and efficiency of each project and provides for effective communication.
Ware Malcomb U.S. Licensing Information.