Retail & Restaurant Reconfiguration Assessment
Partnering with clients for a safe and healthy re-entry
The retail and restaurant industries are being particularly challenged to adapt to the new realities created by COVID-19. In particular, the new ways customers approach and interact with the built environment and shopping/dining experience.
Ware Malcomb’s integrated team of design professionals can provide insights in new market trends, assess existing facilities and sites, and propose effective alterations to improve occupant health and safety while improving marketability and client access.
Our architects, interior designers, civil engineers and branding experts offer a wide array of expertise in helping you modify your site, exterior and interior design to support reopening your business.
Our unique combination of adeptness including retail, restaurant, hospitality, office, healthcare and distribution, all come together to provide a holistic analysis of your challenges and suggest integrated approach solutions.
- Site analysis to verify reconfiguration opportunities for parking and drive throughs.
- Creation of dedicated on-line order lanes and delivery service pick up areas.
- Creation of contactless pick-up points.
- Space layout analysis and re-configuration of access, seating, storage and kitchen.
- Retrofit of automatization for building and restrooms access and fixtures.
- Replacement of finishes with safer options.
- Installation of protective barriers.
- Health and safety policies/procedures.
- Signage and wayfinding.
- Advanced technology opportunities for hands-free, touchless operations and visitors access control.
- Retrofit building systems to improve health and safety of indoor environments.
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Healthy Building Assessment
At Ware Malcomb, we understand the intricacies of retail and restaurant environments. Our portfolio includes top brands, retail development and corporate companies. We have developed innovative strategies to help our clients create experiential, lasting ways to promote and maximize their investments. Leveraging our international strength and local resources across North America, we are here to help your business with the adaptation of new market trends and guidelines to support the reopening of your business.
For more information, contact your local office: Click to view local offices.