New Year’s Message from CEO Lawrence R. Armstrong
As we begin the new year, it is a great time to reflect back on 2016. We want to express our thanks to our clients, colleagues and WM team members who have partnered with us to design some unforgettable projects this past year.
We are also proud to share some of the highlights from 2016. These endeavors wouldn’t have been possible without your support.
- Denver based Jansen Strawn Consulting Engineers joined Ware Malcomb, a very important step towards the expansion of our civil engineering services nationally.
- We had another record setting year of strong growth, opening 5 new offices including downtown San Diego and Chicago; Princeton, New Jersey; Atlanta and Jansen Strawn Consulting Engineers in Denver, Colorado.
- Our amazing WM team members continue to give back in our local communities with a variety of philanthropic activities and community involvement, some of which include:
- Ware Malcomb leaders continue to share our expertise in design through industry and media organizations such as:
- Ware Malcomb was selected as one of the Best Places to Work by Orange County Business Journal.
We look forward to working together with you for a very successful 2017. We are positive about the year, and are happy to share we will be celebrating Ware Malcomb’s 45th anniversary on April 1st.
Happy New Year!
Lawrence R. Armstrong, LEED AP