Healthy Workplace/Building Assessment
The health, safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and visitors is the top priority for creating a return to work plan. Ware Malcomb can assess your current space, identify risk areas and make recommendations for a safe transition back to the workplace.
- Space layout and configuration
- Health and safety policies/procedures
- Housekeeping and cleaning protocols
- Signage and wayfinding
- Building systems and operations
- Wellness guidelines
Our team will create a customized report with actionable recommendations for both immediate and long-term solutions.
- Occupant density control
- Physical distancing and interaction plans
- Access for elevators and stairs
- Temporary protective barriers/shields
- Limits/restrictions on shared conference and amenity spaces
- Food service guidelines
- Visitor access control
- Signage, wayfinding and messaging
- Effective communication strategies to promote safe behavior and instill confidence
- Safer material and finish selection
- Advanced technology opportunities for hands-free, touchless operations
- Opportunities for capital improvement while spaces are unoccupied
We offer services to suit the specific needs of both building owners/operators and tenants. Check out the videos below for a preview:
Healthy Building Assessment
for Landlords/Property Managers
Healthy Workplace Assessment
for Tenants/End Users
Ware Malcomb leverages our national strength and local resources across North America in partnership with nationally-recognized engineering consultants to create healthy environments that will instill confidence when employees return to the workplace.
We have been designing safe and efficient spaces for owners and occupiers for over 48 years.
For more information, contact your local office: Click to view local offices.