Another Pack to School Event Success!
For the tenth year, our Denver team hosted a Pack to School donation drive for deserving Denver area students returning to school. Our team raised over $32,000 and packed over 1,000 backpacks filled with school supplies at the event. We are so proud to share we have raised more than $156,000 over the span of our 10-year partnership hosting this great event. All the proceeds will go to support The Denver Boys & Girls Club.
The team gathered at the Owen Branch of the Denver Boys & Girls Club to pack backpacks. It was a fun evening packing backpacks with our families, friends and industry partners.
Our sponsors are extremely important to the success of this event, and we appreciate our partnership with each organization.
We would like to extend a very special thanks to our High School Level sponsors. In addition to partnering on the Pack to School event, we are very proud of our history with each of these companies:
- Broe Real Estate Group – we have partnered with Broe since 2018 providing civil engineering and architectural design services in multiple markets across the country.
- Hines – we have partnered with Hines providing architecture and civil engineering services in the Denver Metro area since 2017 and internationally across Ware Malcomb’s offices.
- Majestic Realty – we have shared a 10+ year working relationship with Majestic.
- Enviro Finance Group (EFG) – we have partnered with EFG since 2006 on numerous successful projects.
Additionally, we would like to thank all of our sponsors who helped make this event possible.
- Middle School-level sponsors: AE Design, GS Exterior Experts, Mark IV Capital, Norris Design, Peak Engineering, Thompson Engineering, United Properties, Whiting Turner and Workplace Resource.
- Elementary School-level sponsors: Catamount, Hyde Development and The Opus Group.
This great event would not have been possible without all your contributions!
Pack to School is one of the many charitable events that Ware Malcomb team members participate in each year. The firm’s WM Community program celebrates our culture of giving and encourages team members to get involved in local communities and charitable organizations, in addition to the design and real estate industries.